"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Thursday, August 8, 2013

SPOOLS

 
These are some of the spools I've been working on for a quilt for my sewing studio in FL.  They are from Edyta Sitar's Friendship Strips and Scraps book.  Next I need to cut the borders out and start planning the applique.
 
Tom and I took a hike on the Lake Superior shore today, and stopped by a county park to get pictures of these quirky outhouses.  They've been sand-blown-in since we've been coming here:)  I think I should get the pictures blown up and framed for our bathroom.  Hmmm..........................
 

 
 
 

2 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

we have shacks like that here in maine too but they are ice fishing shacks....when river freezes over they get pulled out onto the ice for shelter while sitting in the frozen air....

Wacky Woman said...

Oh, nice blocks. Sandy outhouses....I agree; they would make great bathroom art.