"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Sunday, July 21, 2013

AIMING FOR ACCURACY QUILT ALONG - LESSON 4

 
Here's my Lesson 4 unit.  That 'flapping in the wind' bottom sashing actually IS the right size, LOL!  However, some of the points?  Well, this might be one for the galloping horse rule.

And this picture shows the first 4 all together, although not in correct placement.

 
This quilt is very enjoyable to work on (hint, large blocks).
 
All the patterns are still available for free.  You can link on my side bar.

3 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

It's going to be a great quilt!

Helen McNaught @ AuntyHennys said...

Your quilt is coming together beautifully Pat! and there's those checks again! piecing perfection! I'm enjoying the quilt-along too. I don't think I have ever made such large blocks before!

Cyn said...

Great blocks Pat. This will be a wonderful quilt, horse or no horse. Lol