"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

CASE OF THE SECRET GARDEN

 
This week has been filled with doctor appointments, but I have managed to get all the cutting done for the little shapes of the Inklingo mystery.

 

With Inklingo you print the shapes on the wrong side of your fabric (using an ordinary ink jet printer), so you don't need templates.  Then you cut on the cutting lines.  The cut out shapes still have the seam line showing, as well as cross-hairs at the corners, and match points along the way.

Now on to the sewing part of Clue 3. 

You can find a link to Inklingo and also The Case of the Secret Garden (COTSG) mystery in previous posts as well as on my side bar.

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Excellent, Pat. You are ahead of me; I am still cutting shapes out. I sorta got side-tracked. lol. Nice fabrics... can't wait to see some of yours sewn together. It is going to be GREAT! Glad we are doing this together... it's more fun with a quilting buddy. ;-)